Shelter

Still hopeful.

The Vendor has our offer and has put it to his solicitor. I guess we’ll hear back on Monday whether or not it was accepted… and then we’ll still have to wait two weeks to see if the other guy manages to get in first.

On these Hell Weeks there’s really not much else I can do but work and wait. Take care of my swollen feet and my bad knee. Stay hydrated. Try to keep positive.

No matter what happens, things will work themselves out.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s